Dispatch is our main contact for all incoming calls. These individuals have excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering calls from hospitals and other facilities regarding ALS, and BLS ambulatory transit.
- Accurately document all necessary information into Traumasoft.
- Constantly monitoring schedules and ensuring a smooth transition from day to night shift.
- Maintains and updates ETAs; keeping lost and/or late runs to a minimum.
- Consistent interaction with crew members. Works with Supervisor and Operations Manager to address any attendance issues.
- Assist crew members with tablet issues and any questions that they may have about facilities.
- Distribute daily end-of-shift reports to management.
- 12-hour shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
BLS Ambulance Driver
Emergency Medical Technician
Positive Medical Transport offers the following benefits